Activating an automated system using Algo IQ’s iSystems dashboard is relatively easy.
You can view the video below or read the transcript (below the video).
The first step is to make sure you have carefully analyzed the system or systems to which you would like to subscribe. We’ll assume that you have already considered several factors including, though not limited to:
- Historical drawdown
- Historical distribution of profits and losses
- Profit factor
- Difference between hypothetical and live results
- Market type and frequency of trades
- Required and suggested capital
- Subscription and commission fees
If you are not familiar with any of these terms, please refer to our previous Algo IQ videos which discuss these terms at length.
Once you have considered these factors—and other risk factors that are specific to your financial goals and risk tolerance—only then should you take the next step toward activating your automated system of choice.
The second step is to sign in to your iSystems portal. In our example, I marked my system of interest with a star on the left-most column.
The third step is to identify the row containing your preferred system and click on the “lock” icon in the right-most column. A small window will pop up prompting you to either view performance—which at this point you should be intimately familiar with—or buy license. Click on “buy license” and a subscription window will pop up.
The fourth and last step is to finalize your order in the subscription window:
- This window will allow you to select the number of units—or contracts—you would like to trade…
- Your payment method (most of the systems won’t give you any other option besides a monthly charge), and
- The account to which you would like to add the system (if you have multiple account, this option allows you to allocate your preferred system to the appropriate account; if you have only one account, it should be the only option available).
- Next, click “subscribe,” carefully read the terms and conditions, and if you agree with them, check the box on the left confirming that “you accept” and then click the blue box on the right that has the word “Accept.”
You’ve successfully subscribed to an automated system.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com, or by phone at 888-240-7099.
As past performance does not guarantee future results, these results may have no bearing on, and may not be indicative of, any individual returns realized through participation in this or any other investment.
HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN; IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM. ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK OF ACTUAL TRADING. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR TO ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL WHICH CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS.