- The Winklevoss twins’ digital currency exchange, Gemini, is now the first New York exchange licensed to trade the ZCash, a privacy-focused crypocurrency.
- Coinbase is targeting institutional investors through a host of new and sophisticated products and services.
- The founders of the $32 million Mayweather-backed ICO are now being indicted for fraud.
- Bitcoin found support at its 50-day moving average. According to this article, it looks like it is breaking out. That’s quite possible, but bear in mind that fundamentals matter here. And by the looks of it, the technical signals in this article are mere complications of what really counts.
- St. Louis Fed president James Bullard doesn’t quite consider Bitcoin a threat to the US dollar, but he also indicates that that may change in the future.
The risk of loss in the trading of stocks, options, futures, foreign exchanges, foreign equities, and bonds can be substantial and is not suitable for all investors. Trading on margin or the use of leverage is not suitable for all investors and losses exceeding your initial deposit is possible. Supporting documentation is available upon request. Trading futures, options on futures, and foreign exchanges involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources and only risk capital should be used. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time. The lower the margin used the higher the leverage and therefore increases your risk. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.