Although auto-trade management services have been around for as long as investment newsletters have been in existence, providing busy investors an effective solution for taking advantage of market opportunities, many investors—particularly those new to the game—are still unaware of what auto trade management is and whether they should use it.
The idea behind auto trade management (also referred to as auto-execution services) is simple: if you subscribe to an investment newsletter, one that gives specific investment advice, you can ask your broker to execute the trades recommended by your newsletter.
Why use an auto trade management service instead of executing it yourself? This is up to you. Ask yourself the following:
- Do you have time throughout the day to accurately execute your trades?
- Are you prone to making execution errors?
- Do you have the adequate trading platform to place the kinds of trades recommended by your newsletter?
- Do you have time to monitor your trades?
- Are you familiar enough with the mechanics and regulations of the financial industry to understand every aspect of your trading?
If you answered “yes” to all of these questions, then it’s probably best for you to execute your own trades. If you answered “no” to any of them, then you might want to consider an auto trade management service.
Halifax America provides high-quality auto-execution services of which you can take advantage. As professionals who have years of industry experience, executing and monitoring trades for clients is something we do daily. Plus, our rates are reasonably competitive. But more importantly, our expertise is something you can rely on and trust.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.